With the KJ-6000, you can cue or crossfade like a pro between two separate music sources and get the same great Echo effects and Key Control! There is even a Vocal Eliminator feature which can remove the vocals in the center of a mix on a professionally recorded CD! There are also a total of four microphone inputs, including and XLR, mixed by 2 separate Level, Equalization, and Echo control panels. It's like having at least 2 extra channels!
- 2 channels with a total of 4 input choices, CD/PHONO and AV each
- Professional style crossfader
- 4 microphone inputs, including one XLR and three 1/4"
- 2 separate mixed LEVEL and EQ controls; one control panel for each pair of mics/ adds the equivalent of 2 additional channels
- ECHO and KEY CONTROL switchability for each mic pair
- On-board video selection toggle for easy video switching
- 2 video inputs and 2 video outputs for multi-screen video options
- Key Controller with jog dial
- Digital Echo with Repeat and Delay controls for vocal enhancement.
- Vocal Cancel and Partner Modes for Multiplex recordings
- Vocal Eliminator Mode for Standard CD vocal cancellation (results may vary with each CD)
- DSP Effect Pre-sets for musical enhancement
- 3-Band Graphic Equalizer for precision room tuning
- RCA Master 1 and 2 outputs and Record outputs for total integration with your system
- Headphone jack for professional quality cues, previewing, and practicing
- Dimensions: 11" (L) x 15" (W) x 4" (H)