VocoPro Digital Echo Processor with the new 24-bit VocoPro DSP Reverb Processor, singers and KJ's can now create the "ideal" vocal sound by blending the Digital Echo effect with the new DSP Reverb, adding a near 3D sound to their Microphone Channels!
For music, a handy built-in Sonic Enhancer will transform the sound of your music from a "background" sound to an "outward and lively" sound, captivating your audiences to not only hear, but feel the music! Also, with the built-in Studio Quality Digital Key Controller, users can change the key of their music 15-steps for a total of 7 whole notes, so no more missing out on songs that aren't in your natural vocal range!
Packed with 600 watts of clean & crisp power, tons of Audio/Video expansion possibilities and DSP Reverb, the DA-9800RV is soon to be the industry standard and the unit singers ask for when they want the best!
- 300W + 300W MAX at 8 Ohms
- 150W + 150W RMS at 8 Ohms
- 15-Step (half tone) Studio Quality DSP Key Controller with Auto Reset
- 24-Bit DSP Reverb for Enhancing Vocals
- Built-in Sonic Enhancer for Low/High Frequency Enhancements
- Vocal Cancel and Vocal Partner
- Music Bass and Treble Controls
- 6 Microphone Inputs with Bass and Treble Controls
- Mic Out/Mic Return Jacks for Outboard Vocal Effects Unit
- Remote In Jack for External Devices
- Noise reduction Circuitry for Superb Recording Results
- Multiple Auto A/V Source Selector (3 Video, 3 Audio) with Background Music/Video
- Four Speaker Output
- Full-Function Remote Control
- 2 AC Outlets Unswitched (200W)
- Dual Voltage Selector
- Frequency Resp: 20-20,000 Hz (Â±3db)
- S/N > 75db
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 17" x 14.5" x 5"