Note: These items are Highly Technical and complex in nature. While the player software maybe easy to use, you must still have working knowledge of PC based computers. A strong understanding of windows based products is required. You must also be comfortable in using the internet to troubleshoot problems and have knowledge regarding ripping software if you are planning on converting your existing CD+G library. We cannot assist you with questions regarding the windows based software or the ripping programs. If you have any reservations, we highly recommend purchasing a disk based karaoke player. Due to the nature of software there are no returns on this item. Software support is not provided by Karaoke Warehouse, Please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Supports MP3+G, Zipped MP3+G (zip 2.0), WAV+G (Not Zipped) and most Video file formats (Note: proper codecs must be installed on the machine. If youre having trouble playing video files with PCDJ Karaoki, devloper recommends installing the combined community codec pack from PCDJ Karaoki Support page (yellow button)
- Secondary Lyrics Output (full screen lyrics to secondary video display)
- Key-control (half steps in semi-tones)
- Robust Library with Search (click anywhere on screen and type!)
- True Singer Rotation and Solo-Singer Modes
- Next 5 singers displayed on singer screen (configurable) Drag n Drop loading and Rotation re-ordering.
- Automatically delete singer from rotation after 20 seconds singing (optional)
- Singer and Song History Review History Button (remembers key adjustments)
- Scan Karaoke Tracks using MP3 Tags or File Naming Conventions (all popular versions supported)
- Case printer. Print out your songKaraoke Equipment/Accessories/Other direct from Karaoki (or Export to TSV file)
- Back-Ground Music Player (Play regular buffer music between singers/sets)
- DiskID columns in case and search lists
- News Ticker (scrolling ticker on screen)
- Singer screen auto sizes
- Control-Key keyboard shortcuts
- Auto Play (Auto Karaoke)
- Graphic / Audio Offset
- New Show option on rotation menu, this clears the rotation, history and singer lists but not singer database.
- DE-multiplexer with singer coach control
- The ability to change the singers list color on screen 2
- Drunk-Lock feature (lock screen)
- Times Up counter to the singer DB.
- Instant songs sung review, clicking on the player song shows a list of all songs that have been loaded into the player for the current session
- Configurable menu colors
- Hide / Show case Columns in Case and search Lists.
- Can be used with remote touch screen terminal using wireless or wired network, selected tracks and singer loaded automatically into rotation list.
- Import m3u playlists.
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 64bit compatible.
- Warranty - Laptop Manufacturer's one (1) year parts & labor
Note: Due to the nature of software there are no returns on this item. PCDJ Software support is not provided by Karaoke Warehouse, Please contact the manufacturer directly