The Audio2000'S® AWM6122U Plug-In-N-RechargeTM UHF dual-channel wireless microphone system is a rack-mountable wireless microphone system with the recharge mechanism right on the top of the receiver and on the microphone.
Friendliness:The Plug-In-N-RechargeTM feature, with the recharge mechanism built right on the microphone and the receiver, makes the wireless microphone systems ready to be used at any time.
Dependability:The AWM6122U system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use.
Portability:A rack-mount kit is included so that the AWM6122U system can be rack-mounted.
Quality:The AWM6122U system has been engineered to have a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
Affordability:The AWM6122U system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.
- UHF Band Frequency
- Recharge Mechanism Built-in on the Receiver
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Outputs
- Full Rack Case with Power and RF Indicators
- Audio Level (AF) LED Indicators
- RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range
- Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference
- Noise Reduction Mechanism for Eliminating Handling Noise and Switch Shock Noise
- Two Squelch Control Knobs (One for Each Channel) at the Rear Panel
- Low Battery LED Indicator
- On/Off Switch
- High Sensitivity Cardioid Capsule for Handheld Microphone
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF Band
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%
- Receiving Sensitivity: -105 dB
- S/N Ratio: 85 dB
- Audio Output: ¼ and XLR (0 300 mV @ 600 Ohms)
- T.H.D.: < 0.5%
- Antennae Type: F Connector
- Dimensions: 16.5(w) X 1.7(H) X 7.1(D)