Connects to any computer with a USB port!
The Audio2000'S APM150USB is a versatile professional dynamic microphone of exceptionally high quality with a plug-and-play 20ft USB cable, ADC203R. A super-efficient magnetic circuit design utilizing neodymium magnet element provides maximum output level for improved signal-to-noise ratio for all vocal and sound reinforcement applications.
Incorporated with an extremely light weight diaphragm and an ultra-light aluminum humbucking voice coil, the tranformerless low impedance capsule of the APM150USB inheres excellent transient response and a wide frequency range with the results of a transparent presentation of sound amplification.
The APM150USB’s frequency response is optimized for vocal application by controlling proximity effect through its low-frequency rolloff. The APM150USB’s extended high-frequency response provides a clarity normally found only in condenser microphones.
Throughout the APM150USB’s full frequency range, the super-cardioid pattern of the APM150USB stays uniform and symmetrical to significantly cut off any feedback and off-axis coloration. Advanced design in the shock-mounted microphone element and delicately finished surface keep handling noise extremely low.
The extraordinary features of sound clarity and transparency, high output, extremely low handling noise, uniform super-cardioid pickup pattern, and delicately designed and finished surface present the APM150USB microphone with outstanding values in any critical vocal application.
- APM150USB comprises a low impedance element with extremely light weight diaphragm for excellent transient response and a wide frequency range with exceptional detail and clarity
- APM150USB contains a neodymium magnet elements precisely constructed in a housing having wide dynamic range for smoothly reproducing a clear and uncolored sound
- With low-frequency rolloff and extended high-frequency response, the APM150USB captures the original vocal sound with extraordinary clarity
- Tight supercardioid pattern stays uniform and symmetrical throughout the APM150USB’s entire frequency range to minimize feedback
- Advanced shockmount and microphone element design effectively minimizes handling and stand noise
- Rugged and durable zinc casing
- A rugged dent-resistant steel mesh grille provides extended life and durability
|Sensitivity||2.0mV/Pa @1KHz (-74 +/- 3dB; 0dB = 1V/0.1Pa)|
|Output Impedance||600 Ohms|
|Frequency Response||50 - 16,000 Hz|
|Max. Input Level||>130 dB(SPL)|
|Dimensions:||Head Diameter: 1.93” / 49mm
Total Length: 6.7” / 171mm
|Weight||10.1 oz. / 283 g|
- APM150USB microphone
- ADC203R 20' USB microphone cable in a deluxe color cardboard box
- User Manual