ACT-30Hr Remote Volume Control Handheld Transmitter
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille for condenser capsules and round top for dynamic capsules protect the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise. The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Premium true condenser microphone capsule provides high fidelity, wide frequency response, high dynamic range, rapid transient response, clarity and accurate sound reproduction.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability. Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Industry’s only digital master control can be adjusted manually or wireless via new ACT-30Hr handheld transmitter microphone. (for MA-708 & MA-808 portables)
ONLY 2 LEFT (never been used) - (open box)
Terms and Conditions:
- All UNOPENED BOXES are as is (customer can request item to be open and tested before being shipped).
- All OPEN BOXES items are fully functional and tested before being shipped.
- Please inspect all items within 7 days (purchaser is responsible for all return shipping).
- These items are sold as is (any remaining manufacturer warranty is between the purchaser and the manufacturer).
- All items are in nearly new condition except for minor scratches or was previously opened.