Shipping weight: 0.4 lbs.
Want FREE shipping?
Place an order of at least $149.00 and receive FREE SHIPPING (within
the continental U.S.)! You only need $149.00 more to qualify!
this page to a friend)
- 6 Song Karaoke Disc - you choose the songs!! ($11.94 Value)
- Beautiful Show Display
- Fast Song Search
- Scrolling Marquee with presets or enter new messages you can easily show/hide with a click
- Preview Display Shows All - The Lyrics, Video VJ, Audio DJ, and Intermission
- Master Key Change can set before adding to the Playlist or change while singing
- InstaButtons Play Audio .wav files while anything plays in the Playlist (.mp3 & .wma coming soon)
- Import BIN, CDG, MP3G, WMAG, WAVG, ZIP, Audio MP3, WMA and WAV Files to Songs Database and SongBook
- Auto-Save Singer Names
- Singers Database stores songs for your "Regulars" at your shows, saving their playlists
- Music & Main Volume On-Screen Sliders
- Import Sub-Folders to import whatever file storage you use
- Save Time Importing New Discs when not in the Database, with auto-complete Artist & Title
- Dual or Single Display
- Song Book Upgrades including selectable last column for BookID, DiscID or None, multi-column, Language, Genre, Duet, Mux and special books excluding whatever you don't want
- New Time/Key/Tempo Fields in the Playlist
- Set Mux & Duet in the Import screens to save editing later. These also will be saved in the new Import Database.
- NEW Sync Slider - While playing, adjusting this slider changes the lyrics sync with the music.
- NEW Background Color - Choose any background color for all screens and dialogs used during a show.
- NEW 99 Instabuttons - When the Instabutton line above the Playlist window is full, new rows are created and buttons move to them. Adjusting the screen width adjusts the button rows.
- NEW Playlist Columns - BookID, Brand and DiscID columns were added.
- CHANGED Key Change Buttons - The -5 to +5 buttons change the key with one mouse click.
- CHANGED Preview Display - When docked into the Hoster screen other applications appear over it. When undocked and floating it is on top of other applications.
- CHANGED Stop Button - This now instantly stops the playing song by ignoring the Fade Out.
- CHANGED Disc Button - Renamed to "Singers Disc" to better describe its function.
- And Much More!
- Click Here for more features and information!
All New Features!
You can convert Karaoke and Audio file types on your hard drive to KMA files indexed in your Database and Songbooks. Import only a Brand-DiscID at a time, batch import up to 99 files at a time, or enable using sub-folders to batch convert tens of thousands at a time! Bad files are detected, logged into an errors file, and not imported to insure your shows remain professional!
Help Your Performers!
When CDG songs have the music on the left and music+vocals on the right channels, when you import the songs you can set the vocals to not play, or edit them at any time. When they play, the vocals are removed. While playing, if the singer is panicking and out of sync, you can enable the vocals, then silence them again when the singer is in sync again. Without this, they may bolt from the stage and never sing again. Instead, you will protect their dignity and they will return to your shows for more!
Show Next Singers Up!
The Singer Names Display shows the Singer and their song title, and the next 1 to 15 Singers in your show rotation and their songs. Make it appear below or above the Lyrics Display during a performance, or appear between songs. Set it up and it runs automatically each show. When you add a singer to the Playlist, they automatically appear and rotate as Singers finish. You are truly free to interact with your audience and singers because your next singers automatically come to the stage!
- You must do the Compatibility Test below before purchasing this product. There are no returns on this software.
- This product will be shipped on a CD-R disc with your registration code printed on the disc. If you also wish to receive an e-mail with download instructions, please write "Email Download" in the comment box before submitting your order, and add the e-mail address "email@example.com" to your Approved Senders in your spam filter.
- Rip CD+G discs to your hard drive and compress to KMA format.
- Play BIN, CD+G, VCD, DVD, MP3G, ZIP, MP3, WMA, WMAG, WAVG, WAV Files karaoke or video files from your hard drive in Hoster.
- Import using Single or Batch mode into the Songs Database. Store 10x more songs on your hard drive with KMA
- Database automatically provides Title and Artist for identified DiscID tracks
- Find any song in seconds with the built-in database
- Save multiple Play lists and reuse or run shows for walkup singers
- Add Language, Genre, Duet, Multiplex parameters for each song
- "Next Singer Display", shows whose turn is coming up to sing.
Differences Between The Lite and Full Hoster Versions:
1. The Lite version cannot prepare and print a Song Book
2. The Lite version only installs on one computer (Hoster Full installs on 2 for backup)
If you are interested in the Lite version, you can purchase it here Hoster Lite Version
Download and run the DEMO Here(18mb) which will test your system and your CDROM drive making sure your system can run Hoster.
Try to extract a CD+G disc using your drive and the Hoster software.
If you are able to rip and play CD+G discs, then your computer is compatible with Hoster.
Please download and run the DEMO
Note: Due to the nature of software there are no returns on this item. MTU Software support is not provided by Karaoke Warehouse
- Windows 2000 SP4, SP3, XP Home, XP Pro SP2, Vista and Windows 7
- Processor 1 GHz (Celeron, Pentium, (3 or 4) - AMD, (Duron or Athlon)
- Audio output cable - usually 1/8" mini stereo to RCA.(Please refer to your owners manual)
Click Here To Purchase
- Video output cable - usually "S" video to yellow RCA.(Please refer to your owners manual)
Click Here To Purchase
- Installing Video Hoster requires your computer to either be on-line to the Internet (dial-up is OK) to send your Registration data to the MTU web site, or use a USB memory stick (flash disc), or a floppy disc to register from another computer.
- Connect your PC to your existing Karaoke Amp/Audio mix board with what ever A/V cables your system uses (RCA, XLR, or Mini-jack. Please refer to the owners manual for your equipment) Or use a microphone with your built in audio card to play karaoke at home.
Import Individual Disc Tracks
Search By Song
You must verify that your computer is compatible. There are no returns on computer software.